This 4th of July we went to the Parade in Rexburg. It was pretty fun, really hot and maybe only something you need to do once in your life?? We go with Justins family every year to the Pioneer Day Parade in St. Anthony so I guess I just have really high expectations!
Justin and Boston waiting and waiting for the parade to start.
Here's poor Boston just sweating his guts out. You're probably wondering where his hat is? Me too! Luckily he has his Daddy's dark skin so he didn't sunburn. Where did those Ruberts get such dark skin?
Our all American boy posing in front of Grandma Ruberts front porch flag!
We had such a fun day in St. Anthony at Grandma and Grandpas house. We had a BBQ and then just sat outside and watched Boston play all day! It was like heaven. We even went on a long walk to see if we could get this baby girl to join us a little early. Nothing happened so we went back for some fireworks!
Boston just loves Grandma and Grandpas because he gets to do lots of things that Mom and Dad wouldn't trust him to do. It's a good thing too! He sure loved these sparklers, but once Daddy noticed it was game over!
This 4th of July was so much fun and I can't wait until next year when I get to have 2 kids (in matching outfits) to enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment