Sunday, July 31, 2011

Life as we now know it

We are all adjusting to our new lives and things are much different but still so fun! Justin is on a break from school for 6 weeks so now when he gets home at 6:15 he can actually be home! I am home all day with the kiddos and somehow I keep so busy with just normal stuff. Justin calls me on his lunch at 12 and by then maybe one of us is dressed, we've hopefully all had breakfast that day (hopefully more than crackers for Boston), and we're just surviving. About 4 o'clock I start shaking and remember I haven't had lunch. After that we make dinner (maybe) and about 6:15 Daddy comes home and we all take a sigh of relief! Here is what we've been up to so far, in no particular order.

Boston helping Chloe swing a little faster!

Here's Boston moving in for a smooch...

And he gets it!

Sweet Miss Chloe


Uncle Kaden went on a trip and came home about a week after Chloe was born. He couldn't wait to meet her! What a proud Uncle!

Chloe found a hobby! She loves to stare at the quilt on Mommy and Daddy's bed.

How cute is Boston? He loves to hold Chloe, especially when the camera comes out.

Daddy had to put our new stroller together and Boston knew just how to help. He got his tools out and started "fixin.'" He is so smart!

Getting ready for our daily outing, our 1 daily outing. We go on a walk every night when Daddy comes home. The stroller isn't exactly for newborns but she looks pretty safe and snug right?

At the park! Boston took a break for about 30 seconds for a snuggle with his best gal! This is the kind of picture that brings tears to our eyes. I can't believe how lucky we are!

We'll try to keep the posts coming. It's a little harder to get a spare moment these days and when I do I usually use it for a shower or potty break. You all understand I'm sure!

1 comment: