Boston and I are spending our last days and weeks alone together being really pregnant and sort of bored. (Just I'm pregnant but we're both bored.) I have been saying all along that as soon as it's warm we'd spend all of our days outside playing. Well now it's warm...why didn't someone warn me how uncomfortable I'd be at this point? Now we go on lots of walks and spend a lot of time inside. It's hard to keep Boston out of trouble when I feel like I can't move and I can't keep up with him. So now I keep saying once the baby is here I'll feel better and then we'll spend all our days outside. You don't have to warn me, even I know that's probably not going to happen! So here are a few pictures we have taken this month!
Here I am about 1000 weeks pregnant enjoying an apple when along came a Boston who sat down beside me and snatched my apple away! He was eating it so cute like a little mouse that we had to get a picture to remember it forever.
Grandma Kim has been working on her knitting and made a little practice blanket with some mistakes in it so Boston could unravel it like her Grandma let her do! How thoughtful of her to think of making these memories for Boston! He had so much fun unraveling it and wrapping it all around the house! Thanks Grandma Kim!
The time has come to put away Bostons boy bedding and put the pink stuff on! Justin is raising the crib all the way back up for baby and of course Boston had to be right there to help his Daddy! I don't know how Justin would have gotten it done without his help!
So with July starting tomorrow we are preparing for our sweet baby girl to want to come any old time! Justin is frantically trying to get done all the school work he can now so he won't have to worry about it as much when we're having the baby. He's still doing great in school and we can't believe this semester is almost over. Wish us luck as the countdown is on for the end of his semester and my trimester!
You look great Kjerstin...and Boston is one of the cutest little guys I have ever seen! Good luck with the last few weeks of pregnancy. Pregnancy + Summer heat = not so fun. ;)
ReplyDeleteHey, it's your cousin here! I saw the link to your blog from Facebook. It's fun to get to know you better through the Internet. I blog at jbandmaryrichards.blogspot.com.
ReplyDeleteBest of luck with the new baby when she comes!
Kjersten, we love the updates! Hopefully it's a little cooler up there than it is down here. I would hate to be pregnant in this heat. Hang in there. I'm so excited you are having a girl, and that you get to spend time at home with your kids. I know this sounds weird, but I kinda miss our poor college days. That post brings back lots of memories. Good luck with the last trimester. Can't wait to meet her!
ReplyDelete