Justin has been so busy with school and we've been putting off getting all the stuff out for the baby. One day I was having contractions so close and hard I thought I was going to have an at home birth! Justin rushed home and of course they stopped. At least it gave us the push we needed because Justin went right under the house and got out all our baby essentials.
Boston crawled right in his old car seat and shocked us all! Can you believe how big he is now?? I seems like just yesterday we were bringing him home from the hospital and I was annoyed at how big they make the seats because he was so tiny in it.
Boston is such a little helper and just loves to try on anything he can of his baby sisters stuff. Luckily he was around to put on this new headband but he just wanted to keep in on forever! Here he is giving us a sneak peek of what his sister will look like...and taking his temperature of course!
Boston has a new interest in his little chair that has been around his whole life. Now he drags it around everywhere and has even started using it for a wagon to tote his toys around. So smart!
Baby update! Last Tuesday I was dilated to 3cm and 70% effaced! That is big progress for me considering I didn't do a thing by myself with Boston. So far it hasn't done us any good because she's still in there! It's OK though because Justin is crazy busy finishing his classes up for the semester and I'm really scared to have 2 kids! So she's keeping nice and cozy in my tummy while all the Grandmas are sleeping with their phones in anticipation. Who knows, maybe next update will be about a new baby!
No comments:
Post a Comment