Sunday, July 17, 2011

Pho-Ode to Boston

Tomorrow morning we are dropping Boston off at Grandma and Grandpa Jones' house and heading up to the hospital to have a baby! For anyone who knows me really well (which is not many) knows that I am an anxious, nervous person who hates change. Since the beginning of the pregnancy I've been just sick about how much a new baby is going to change Boston's life. I feel so guilty that we're going to leave him for 2 days and when we pick him up his whole life will be different and there is no way to warn or prepare him. I wish there was a way to tell him now and a way he would never forget how bad we wanted him and how much we prayed for him. I wish he could remember these last few years when it was just the 3 of us and there was nothing more important in our lives than Boston.
After tomorrow we'll be posting a lot about our brand new sweet baby girl, so on the Eve of me ruining Boston's life here is a Phot-Ode to our first love!






No comments:

Post a Comment