Well if you haven't heard, we had a baby! So we are finally introducing Chloe Belle Rubert! She graced us with her presence on Monday July 18, 2011 at 4:16 pm. She was 7 pounds 9 ounces and 20.5 inches long (Boston was 7 pounds 7 ounces and 22 inches long). I got induced that morning, had contractions for 2 hours, got my epidural and after a few more hours and a few painless pushes she came on out! Boston was a lot more difficult to get out so Justin and I were shocked when things went so smoothly! Here are some pictures from the hospital!



Boston loves his baby sister! He is still learning about being gentle but something tells me between brother and sister that will never fully be mastered! It has certainly been an adjustment but not as bad or dramatic as I thought it would be.


Grandma and Grandpa Jones took care of Boston and brought him by every night to see us which was so nice. I can already tell a difference between the first child and all the rest as far as pictures are concerned. I guess we don't have as much time to sit around admiring our baby as we did last time, I can't imagine why! Chloe has already been such a blessing in our lives and we are so excited to get to be the ones to watch these 2 beautiful kids of ours grow up!
No comments:
Post a Comment