My sister Carrie had her baby in September and we all wanted to see him! So I loaded up the kids and we flew to California. Here is my big boy on his way into the airport. Fast forward about 17 years and we'll have the same picture of him leaving for his mission (if he chooses that) I suspect. So cute!
PS...I have almost no pictures of this trip. I'll get better one day.

Mr.Independent!
Meagan's husband works at Bobcat in Riverside so we took the kiddos to see them one day. Boston got so dirty (gross) but I just let him do what he wanted. Here he is climbing up on a huge tractor-thing. I didn't think he could make it up all by himself but I wanted to see how far he could get on his own. Well he proved me wrong and never looked back. Where did my little boy go?






I remember that! It was so fun to have you guys here. Crazy, of course, but always fun. Its been so long since I've read anyone's blog. Yours is great. Maybe I'll get back on the wagon. Blog you later lady. XOXO
ReplyDeleteI thought my name was up there...That was from me, Meagan.
ReplyDelete