Sometimes I wonder if Boston will ever love me as much as he loves his beloved "Massah" Jones. He has adored her from day 1. Here are a few priceless pictures of him helping in the garden.


Grandpa Mac got Chloe a singing Irish bear. Boston is the one who really loves it. He carried his baby around for awhile until I put it up in his closet for safe keeping. Here he is nursing his baby. No joke.

Boston seriously loves his baby sister! After he understood how to be gentle with her he's been the best, sweetest most loving big brother to her.

We love going on walks around Rigby Lake! You have to pay to do it in the Summer so we wait until they close for the season and walk around to our hearts content! This year our favorite activity is having Boston walk the mile around himself instead of sitting in the stroller. He has lots of fun and it makes bedtime come lots sooner!
Mommy and Chloe with the beloved Boba Carrier. The best investment for a second baby I think.


I agree about the baby carrier! And don't worry, both my older boys at that age pretended to nurse their stuffed animals when I had a new baby. Too cute.
ReplyDelete