Thursday, November 3, 2011

October (so far)

Boston loves to play with Chloe and Chloe LOVES Boston. I can't wait until they are a little older and can really play together. So far Boston just forces Chloe to hold whatever toy he thinks she'd like to play with. Here it's a hammer and you can see she's enjoying it!

Grandma Kim sent Boston some stickers. He just loves stickers! I have no idea why but he stacked them all up on his eye. I wish I could be inside his head sometimes to see what he's thinking.

This is so funny! I was in the shower and Chloe was enjoying some time with her friends (the animals that hang from her bouncer). I got out of the shower and said "Chloe!" In a sing songy voice. She got wide eyes and looked back and forth at her friends like who said that? We did this a few more times then ran for the camera so I could remember it forever!

Boston went and got Justins shirt out of the hamper one day and came out wearing it measuring stuff around the house. He was playing Daddy! So cute!

Beautiful Chloe

Boston sleeping with BFF George.

What a big girl!

Boston always wants you to take a picture of whatever toy he's playing with at the moment, so that's what's happening here!

Crazy eyes! Chloe is famous for this already. Her eyes get so wide when the flash goes off on the camera it's almost impossible to get a normal picture of her. I can't blame her. It's almost impossible to get a picture of me with my eyes open.


No comments:

Post a Comment