Grandma Kim and Grandpa Ken came for a visit and we had so much fun! We just love spending time with them!
Love at first sight!
Boston had so much fun with Grandpa Ken! It's like he was speaking the language of little boy. Boston just adores him and I can't wait to get them together again soon!
Grandma Kim is practicing her knitting and sends Boston all her less than desirable attempts which happen to be very desirable to him. Here he is undoing the "undo-ies."
Pause for a cute picture of my Boston! These never get old do they?
Grandma Kim and my babies! It's amazing that Boston hardly ever sees her but as soon as they get together there is this instant bond between them. It's really special and I hope it never changes!
Boston just loves his baby sister!
Beautiful Chloe! It almost looks like she's dancing!
We went to my old manager Trent's house and he let Boston ride his horse. It
turns out Boston is a natural! We went to the Madison County Fair and he gave it another go and
he was better at riding the guided horse in a circle than any of the other kids
I saw much older than him. Of course my first question to Justin was, "how
much does a horse cost?" I'm a total city girl when it comes to this stuff
but I can tell you that I've been informed that a horse for Boston is not in our future. Apparently it's more work than a dog. No thanks.
turns out Boston is a natural! We went to the Madison County Fair and he gave it another go and
he was better at riding the guided horse in a circle than any of the other kids
I saw much older than him. Of course my first question to Justin was, "how
much does a horse cost?" I'm a total city girl when it comes to this stuff
but I can tell you that I've been informed that a horse for Boston is not in our future. Apparently it's more work than a dog. No thanks.



No comments:
Post a Comment