Friday, January 27, 2012

January 2012

January has been great so far! Chloe is 6 months old and sitting up. Boston is the best brother in the world and is even more attached to Daddy. He also started Gymnastics which he loves! This is Justin's off track for school and he's only taking 1 class so we're all soaking up the extra attention! He is so busy at work because someone quit at work but I think he loves it because the days go by so much faster. I feel so lucky to get to stay home with my kids! There are times when I feel like I'll go crazy but more often than not I absolutely love  getting to spend my time with Boston and Chloe! 
I loved every single one of these pictures! Boston is seriously the best brother to Chloe. I am so proud of the way he treats her. Chloe just adores him which I also love! Just some sweet pictures of the 2 of them spending just a few minutes together that I'm so glad I have.

Even though I'm posting pictures of Boston with Grandma Jones I want everyone to know that he has other Grandmas in the world who love him, also...with that said, Boston has a special bond with my Mom. When he was 2 months old I went back to work and she took care of him everyday so they are super close! I am grateful that we have decided to live close to my parents and Justin's parents so that our kids with have a close relationship with their Grandparents. 
(PS. Even though we don't live next to Grandma Kim and Grandpa Ken they do a great job of being involved with Boston and Chloe. Boston and Chloe both somehow knew them and loved them from the first time they met Grandma Kim and Grandpa Ken. It is really so sweet!)

Just an FYI...
I changed the blog back so everyone can see it now. I want to share with everyone and show my kids off, (it's my favorite thing really) but I keep hearing scary stories about what weirdos do with pictures of kids so that makes me want to never put pictures online again. Hopefully they're not looking at this blog!

Just another FYI...
Justin has gotten to the point with school where there aren't anymore classes he can take online. We had to decide if he would quit work and go to school full time or give up on being a teacher and work full time. We were not prepared for this so we do not have the money saved to last us for 3 more semesters. Quitting his full time job isn't really an option right now. He's decided to keep working at Taylor's full time, do classes part time and will change his major from English Education to English. I'm devastated for him and it wasn't an easy decision. He has such a great attitude about this even though I know this isn't his ideal. Justin is sacrificing so much for his family and so I can stay home with the kids. He is so close to getting his degree! It'll happen just not how we planned it. We are so blessed that he has such a great job. It actually pays better than he probably would ever make as a teacher in Idaho so we are very very lucky in that respect!

1 comment:

  1. LOVED the update! Even though I see you every sunday, I still feel like I don't really know whats going on in your life! Reading your blog helps me out so I have been waiting patiently for an update :D

    ReplyDelete