Friday, May 18, 2012

Finally February 2012

I am once again playing catch up, I swear I'm the worst blogger ever!
Here are my favorite pictures from February.


1. Boston loves his Chloe...maybe a little too much sometimes!
2. This was only the best day of Chloe's little life! Although she is quite tiny, she is a BIG eater. I was feeding Chloe some snacks when she knocked the container out of my hand and they fell all over the floor. I put her down to get the broom but by the time I came back she had made herself at home on the floor eating her way out of the pile.
3. Cute kids huh? Boston is going through a rebellious phase, he doesn't like to smile for pictures. Isn't he a little young for the attitude??
4. We went to Arizona to visit Justin's Uncle Shawn, Aunt Misty and Cousin Jeffery. Uncle Shawn was getting baptized so we pack up the car, our favorite movies, favorite travel companion Uncle Kaden and care-a-vaned  with Grandma and Grandpa Rubert and Aunt Lynzi for the LONG trip down.
5. On the way to Arizona we stopped at Justin's Uncle David's house to stay the night. Uncle David and Aunt Molly have the biggest nicest house we've ever been in! Once we finished the tour and picked our jaws up off the floor Boston and Chloe settled in to play with the fanciest toys they've ever seen. Here is sweet Chloe driving her first car.
6. On the even LONGer trip back from Arizona poor Boston got sick, really sick. Throwing up every 10 minutes or more for about ohhh 8 hours or so. Those are the kinds of trips that make you never want to leave your house again! Doesn't he look so handsome still? Like a miserable kind of handsome.
7. Boston loves to help give Chloe her baths. Now they take baths together but he is still such a helper. Oh and that is Boston in the dinosaur towel that Grandma Kim got him. He doesn't use it to dry off, just for dress up.
8. Boston riding the Daddy horse, while Daddy is trying to get Chloe to roll over.
9. Gorgeous Chloe!
10. Boston and Chloe (and their silly smiles) riding the fancy car at Uncle Davids.

No comments:

Post a Comment