December was so fun! Chloe's first Christmas, the first one that Boston cared about and understood. Here are some fun pictures of December (before Christmas).
I am so so sorry that I accidentally erased all of the pictures of you from Christmas morning. I am as sad about this as you are. I promise next year I'll let Daddy put the pictures on the computer instead of trying to do it myself.
Love, Mommy
I can't believe the holidays have come and gone! We made some really great memories and continued to establish our own family traditions, which is so exciting! Justin finished his semester with straight A's again! I couldn't be more proud! He definitely worked his buns off for those grades and sacrificed a lot of sleep to make sure he was able to spend time with us and get his homework done (along with working over 45 hours a week at work I might add). We were able to see lots of family over all the holidays which is fun and exhausting! We hope everyone had great holidays!


No comments:
Post a Comment