Saturday, December 3, 2011

Halloween 2011

OK I'm playing catch up as usual. It is so fun to be starting our own little family traditions! I have lots of little things that I have always wanted to do with my family that are some times sort of silly (pumpkin patch, Christmas Eve PJ's, matching Christmas church outfits for the kids, etc.) but Justin indulges me and we do them all. So here is Boston at our second annual pumpkin patch trip!

For Halloween Boston was a dragon and Chloe was a lady bug (as was pretty much every other little girl this year.) I made both their outfits. Chloe's was easy. Boston's was HARD! Every time I get a crafty idea in my head I think "This'll be easy!" But before I know it I go crying to my Mom and she has to walk me through each and every step. So about 1000 hours of sewing later behold Boston the dragon...and the 2 pictures I have of him. He better remember this!

PS we had to force these pictures. He was not having it and poor Chloe was not very comfortable.







1 comment:

  1. We always did pj's on christmas eve and matching easter outfits at our house too. Funny how traditions get made!

    ReplyDelete