Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Finally 2011 (so far)!

We seemed to have misplaced the Christmas pictures somehow and someone just soaked my phone which had tons of pictures including the Easter ones so this is all we have so far this year unless the others are recoverable. In no particular order here they are!

Boston took his pants off and put his coat on and by the look on his face I think he wasn't getting his way.


 Here is Daddy giving Boston his 2nd haircut. It turned out much shorter than we all agreed on and almost caused a divorce! We made it through and I actually let him cut Boston's hair again since then! 
 Boston loves his Daddy more than anything in the world maybe so he waits in the window for him to get home everyday sometimes for an hour or more. He might just hate spending time with me...who knows?!

 Boston has to get creative in the mornings to entertain himself while I'm in the shower. This morning he got the floss out and used the rest of what was left to floss his teeth in our bed. He's very responsible!

We went bowling and let Boston keep score!

 The best part of bowling with a kid is you get an excuse to use the bumpers! I got the best score of my life!
Justin didn't think Boston needed the ramp because he's a man so they free handed it together.


 We used the ramp though and I'll admit I used it sometimes just for my turn. What?

 Just a cute Boston lounging without his pants!

Here's what our sweet boy got into while Mommy was paying bills. It looks like he's setting up for a picnic.

No comments:

Post a Comment