Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Our Big Trip! (September Part 2)

Boston, Grandma Jones, and Kjerstin packed up and took a bargain flight to California! We were so worried about Boston being naughty on the plane that we came extra prepared for any fit throwing. But our little guy was perfect! He even loved the flight, especially take off.
Thank goodness Grandma was there for Boston. How could he go a day without her! (Sorry I cut off your face Mom.)
Boston and Kaylee became fast BFF's! Even though bully Boston bit Kaylee a few times they played together constantly. I think their favorite activity (and our least favorite) was playing on the stairs! Boston took a few tumbles down and surprisingly that didn't stop him next time. Smart Kaylee played it save and survived the week without a tumble! What a good girl!
Meagan and I always wanted to grow up and have our kids be best friends. I thought it was a lost cause when she had a girl and I had a boy, but that didn't stop them for a second! I totally regret not getting more pictures of them playing together but here are a few classic 'cousins in the bath' pictures.
Here we are taking advantage of the mall again. I thought I was recording the whole time and when I realized I wasn't I only got one picture before the ride stopped. Whoops!

You can take the Boston out of Idaho but you can't take the Idaho out of Boston! Here we are at Carrie and Paul's fancy wedding with Boston in his fancy tux and he couldn't get enough of the tractor!
By the way... We missed Justin so much (and I'm sure he missed us too) that he came to be with us on Thursday! We scored a steal of a deal on a last minute ticket for him to come.
So here we are again on the plane ride home! Bostons favorite toys were the brochures in the seat back pockets. By the time we landed he knew all the emergency procedures by heart!

What can I say? The boy LOVES his bottle!

Finally driving home and he's still a happy boy.
As soon as we got home Boston got in his jammies and slept like a baby in his own bed!
There's our trip! We loved seeing our California family and now that there are such cheap flights from Idaho Falls to California, hopefully we'll be seeing more of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment